Wednesday, April 28

Off to the Summit!!

The hubby thinks I'm a dork when I say that I'm so pumped for my little vacay to Minnesota to spend the next few days at the Christian Alliance for Orphans Summit. Does he really expect anything less from me when it comes to talking about orphans, foster care, adoption, and Africa? The best part is that I will be surrounded by others who share this passion and who just GET IT (a rare thing around my neck of the woods). I am so excited to grow my knowledge, faith, and passion for fulfilling His mission to care for orphans and to learn from the experts like Tom Davis and Steven Curtis Chapman. I know not everyone who reads this blog shares this passion but for those few that do (I'm thinking about you Leigh!!) I promise to post about the experience when I get back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment