Wednesday, August 3

Unmotivated

That pretty much sums up my attitude towards blogging lately. I promised myself when Sophia was born that I was going to keep blogging for the simple fact I don't want to forget anything about Sophia's baby days. I've started so many posts over the past month to document so many special things - Sophia's first trip to Door County, her first visit to the pool, her first tooth and sitting up on her own, turning five months old - the list goes on. Somehow they don't get finished. I think I'm feeling rather un-inspired on the writing front...perhaps I'm just suffering from one long stint of writer's block. Either way, I apologize for the silence and I'm sure I'll pull myself out of this blogging funk soon. Until then, I'll leave you with some new pictures of a certain little cutie :)




2 comments:

  1. Natasha, I do the EXACT same thing! You're too busy experiencing the moments to write about them ;).

    Your daughter is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Your daughter is soo beautiful=)What an amazing blessing=)God is good.Love the blog..New follower, Be sure to check out my blog in return..God bless..Hugs

    ReplyDelete