Monday, March 7

Life with Sophia

Life with Sophia Grace is absolutely wonderful. I do wish I could add a few more hours to my days, however, so that I could write more. There is so much I'm eager to share about Sophia and the past week and a half with her and I promise I'll find the time in the coming weeks. Daddy headed back to work today and we're still trying to get Sophia on some sort of a schedule. Our days seem a bit chaotic at times and I'm not entirely sure where all the time goes but life at home with Sophia is absolutely wonderful and beautiful. She continues to grow before our eyes and she's developing such a sweet little personality. Sophia had quite the busy weekend, meeting both of her Godparents and venturing to church for the first time. We're looking forward to her two-week doctor's visit this week, celebrating her Grandpa Anderson's birthday, and having her newborn pictures taken. Speaking of pictures, here are a few recent ones of our sweetpea until I can post more.

Such a little snugglebug


Cuddle time with daddy before he heads back to work


Twelve days old

1 comment:

  1. only 2 more months til i get to meet my sobrinita!!! yayyyy!!

    ReplyDelete