Wednesday, February 2

Blizzzzzzzard

I had a tiny amount of hope that those rumors that snowstorms brought babies would be true but the blizzard of 2011 has come and gone and I'm still pregnant. So while 15 inches of snow was piling up outside of our windows, we hunkered down inside to take a few pictures together. We are having professional maternity pictures taken on Saturday but just in case she arrives before then, I told Dave we needed a few good ones of us together to remember this pregnancy by. I suppose I could've done my hair and we could've put on some nicer clothes but these pictures seem to be a more accurate representation of this pregnancy - messy hair, tired eyes, and lots of sweatpants! After about 100 attempts, I found a few that satisfied this crazy pregnant lady :)





Of course we couldn't stay inside forever (and by we I actually mean Dave). We both had snow days today (if you count having to use a vacation day) so I suppose we could have put off digging ourselves out but my hubby wanted to be sure we could get out just in case I went into labor. Which I appreciate because my dad's backup plan for getting me to the hospital with all this snow was on the back of his snowmobile. Somehow I doubt I'd be the first pregnant lady in Wisconsin to get to the hospital that way. Anyways, while Dave braved the blizzard's winds outdoors, I snapped a few pictures from the safety and comfort of our home.

Snowdrift outside our front door


Where to begin...


I think you'll need more than a shovel, Dave!


There's the mailbox!


No comments:

Post a Comment