Monday, August 9

Wedding Weekend

As I mentioned in my last post, one of my very best friends from college got married this past weekend and Dave and I were so lucky to have been there to help them celebrate! I was fortunate to stand beside Katie as she said "I Do" to her high school sweetheart, a man who got my seal of approval from day one. The whole weekend was absolutely beautiful. Rather than me trying to put it all into words, let me share a few highlights from Katie and Lee's special day.

Every bride needs a little pampering...




...and a little coffee pick-me-up!




Then it was off to the church to get ready






The flowers were absolutely beautiful






Time to say "I Do!"






The party begins on the limo






A pit stop for some ice cream




Formal pictures at a beautiful barn






Then off to The Legend at Brandybrook to celebrate










Dancing the night away as Mr. and Mrs.


Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Suwalski!! We wish you a lifetime of love, happiness, and lots of laughter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment