Sunday, August 15

Weekly Pregnancy Post

My goal is to post each week of the pregnancy so that we can keep track of our progress, countdown to baby's due date, and keep our family and friends up-to-date on baby's progress. As the belly begins to grow a little more, I'll post pictures with these posts but right now, I'm in the awkward "nothing fits just right" and "I feel and look fat" stage so I'll spare you pictures of that for now :)So here you have it, the first post.

How Far Along: 13 Weeks

Pregnancy Symptoms: Nausea, headaches, heartburn, and pure exhaustion.

Food Cravings: Cheese, cheese, and more cheese... and milk. We have a good ole' fashioned dairy-loving Wisconsin baby cookin' in there :) I'm having more food aversions than cravings at this point. Meat is the enemy (even my beloved chicken) and spaghetti sauce - forget about it! We'll see if this changes throughout the pregnancy.

What I Miss: Sleep. I miss having a regular sleep schedule. Although I am enjoying having a good excuse for a nap!

Maternity Clothes: Not yet. Although I prefer to be in athletic clothes whenever possible. It's all about comfort at this point.

Best Pregnancy Moment of the Week: Sharing the news with all of our family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment